Remaja Cool '}

Friday 14 December 2012

me when study..

..let reveal a bit of myself when i am studying..just show it out of habit bcoz my blog seems to hav a long sleep. lets wake it up with these...

The night before test Electrical Techno, i start studying at 10.30pm after test PICOM at the same night. well, because i am tired, so my concentration is not at best..

This is me, my normal face, my everyday face
and then, after some time...



 i do some critical thinking and then i got it..understand the note and question pretty well i guess...



after that an hour...starting to feel sleepy and boring,


but, i keep studying and do the exercises...




for some question, there is always something that we don't understand and need time to understand...


that's it for today...not showing my face anymore..hahaha..

Software used: manycam
editting: none
place: my room, my desk, and my laptop

see ya...just want to change in a while... n_n ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...