Remaja Cool '}

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Makna diSebalik Bilangan Bunga Ros



Pernahkah anda terfikir untuk berikan bunga ros kpd kekasih anda? Dan pernahkah terfikir bahawa stiap bilangan ros mempunyai mkna yg tersendiri?..Biasenye ros melambangkan hati anda..Bilangan ros mungkin menandakan perasaan anda.

Jadi, boleh la bagi ros mengikut jadual dibawah~

Single Rose
You are the one/Love at the first sight
2 RosesDeeply in love with you
3 RosesI love you
4 RosesNothing can do us apart
5 RosesAdmire you /I love you very much
6 RosesI wanna be yours
7 RosesI'm infatuated with you
8 RosesGrateful for your caring and support
9 RosesAn eternal love, together as long as we live
10 RosesYou are perfect
11 RosesYou are my treasured one
12 RosesBe mine
13 RosesForever friends /Also indicate that there is a secret admirer waiting to be discovered.
14 RosesBe Proud
15 RosesI'm truly sorry/ forgive me
16 RosesBon Voyage
17 RosesYou are my Wife.
18 Roses
Stay young and beautiful
Trueness, sincerely
19 RosesForever love, waiting for you
20 RosesI'm sincere towards you/ Believe me
21 RosesI'm committed  to you
22 Roses
Both of us together
Good luck to you
24 RosesYou're always on my mind. Stand for the twenty-four hours of the day, and say that the loved one is thought of during every hour of the day
25 RosesWishing you happiness
27 RosesI love you, my dearest wife
30 RosesIt's faith
33 RosesSaying "I love you" with great affection
36 Roses
I will remember our romantic moments
37 RosesI am saying I love you in my heart
40 RosesMy love for you is Genuine
44 RosesTill death do us apart/Pledge a constant and an unchanging love
47 RosesYou are my only one
48 RosesUnchanging love
50 RosesUnconditional love/ Signify a love that has ripened well, and has never been regretted
51 RosesOnly you on my mind
56 RosesI love
66 RosesNothing gonna change my love
77 RosesI believe it's faith to meet you
88 RosesI feel sorry from the bottom of my heart
99 RosesI'll love you till the day I die
100 Roses
I'm totally devoted to you / Signify a happy union of two loving souls till death or till a hundred years
101 RosesYou are my one and only 
108 RosesWill you marry me?
111 RosesEternal love
144 RosesLoving you day and night eternally
365 RosesI love you every single day / Speak of a love that has remained constant and true throughout the year
999 RosesMy love will last till the end of time
1001 RosesInfinite love /Speak of a faithful love that will live on forever



"If i want to give you rose(s), how many will u want? and if you willing to give me rose(s), how many will you give"


* pastu die blas " Kalu awk yg bg, sy nk 5 kuntum. Hehe..Xtau npe 5 kuntum. ske2 je...Tp kalo sy yg bg, sy bg Sekuntum jer.."

5 kuntum ros = admire you/ i love you very much
1 kuntum ros = you are the one, love at first sight.

mknenye kt sini..die nak sy admire die, die nak sy suke giler kt die. 1 kuntum ros plak maknenye die jatuh hati kt sy pd pndangan mata pertama. first sight.

*contoh je tu. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...